Linking Individuals and Businesses to financial goals is achieved with solid planning. Jan's experience as owner and principal of an accounting and tax firm for 36 years taught her that listening is the key to finding appropriate solutions unique to each Individual or Business. Her goal is to provide education as to available options. She believes that a clear understanding is the foundation to a sound decision.
Jan brings an accountant's perspective to the planning process as well as a broad range of financial resources. She consistently uses a planning approach to develop a road map to your desired financial objective. You deserve the attention of an advisor who is interested in knowing you and understanding your financial goals. Plans require adjustments along the way and Jan's clients understand that she is with them for the long term.
Business is built by referrals and Jan's relationship with clients is built on trust. She welcomes the opportunity to meet with you and listen to your financial concerns and ideas.
ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Accountancy from Northern Illinois University
- Enrolled Agent Certification with the I.R.S.
- FINRA Securities Registration: Series 6, Series 7, Series 63 and Series 65
- Training in Collaborative Law
- Regularly attend ongoing Continuing Professional Education programs required to maintain and develop professional knowledge and skills.
COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS:
- Member of the National Association of Enrolled Agents
- Member of the Board of directors and Executive Board of the Downtown Wheaton Association for 20 years
- Recipient of the Volunteer of the Year Award for the Downtown Wheaton Association
- Co-chaired the Downtown Wheaton Association Annual Gala and Fine Art Fair for 10 years
Jan and her husband Paul live in Wheaton, Illinois. They are actively involved in their community and enjoy spending time with their family, friends and neighbors.